Developed by a professional massage therapist for natural stress relief anytime anywhere. Scroll down for today's T-sphere technique!
Travis Wall's Shaping Sound Dance Company has been using T Spheres on tour since their first tour! They are our biggest fan, as we are theirs! Travis is a two time Emmy award winning choreographer.
Why dancers love T Spheres
• Perfect for travel in any dancer's bag
• Aromatherapy-infused for mind/body connection
• Unlocks tension - promotes muscle relaxation, flexibility, and mobility
• Easy to incorporate into warm-ups and classes
• Different sizes for the variety of muscles size in order to effectively
release Trigger Points.
Refreshing, fatigue fighter, promotes concentration.
A bit of Peppermint mixed with Pink Grapefruit to improve concentration and circulation for those days and flights that seem endless. Great for travel, work, home spa, dancers, yoga or fitness.
Peace and Quiet
Calming, anxiety reducer, encourages relaxation.
Aromatherapy~infused massage balls, infused with pure lavender essential oil. Great for travel, work, home spa, dancers, yoga or fitness
Benefits Of Massage
- Alleviates low-back pain
- Improves range of motion
- May lower pain medication dependency by releasing natural endorphins –that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system
- May lessen depression and anxiety
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Releases endorphins – amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
Benefits Of Aromatherapy
The aromatherapy infusion in the T Sphere massage ball is a patented process with each set infused perfectly and specifically in line with the essential oil used in that set. The infusion in manufacturing leaves no oily residue –one of the secrets of how they create them!
Using Your T Spheres
Roll T Spheres under the foot, across the body, place them behind you in a seated position or lie on them to release muscle tension.
Beginners: Use T Spheres with a soft cushion, pillow or in bed if the pressure is too intense when lying on T Spheres on the floor.
T Spheres Performance Tip: Exploration & Emotion
Start with a deep breath and aromatherapy inhalation to ignite the limbic system. Repeat 3-5 times while seated or standing preparing for class to start. Next, roll across the chest, neck and belly to open the front of the body. Finish by placing under the back, hamstrings or feet and allow the dancer to gently roll around for a 5-10 or 20 minute mini-massage!
Heat And Ice Therapy
- Option 1: Bring water to a boil, add T Spheres for 2-3 minutes, remove and pat dry. Use caution with boiling water.
- Option 2: Microwave water in a microwave-safe bowl for 1-2 minutes, remove and pat dry. Use caution with boiling water.
Test heat before application.
- Option 1: Freeze for 30 minutes or more. Can be stored in the freezer in a resealable bag to retain freshness.
- Option 2: Place in a bowl of ice, in cooler or on an ice pack for 15 minutes or more.
Test cold before application.
Cleaning And Refreshing
Rinse with cool or warm water, air or pat dry then refresh with matching aroma refresher spray as needed.
Additionally for deep cleanse, blend 25% hydrogen peroxide / 75% water for 5-10 minute soak then refresh with matching aroma refresher spray as needed.
Do not use soap, rubbing alcohol, or antibacterial gels as this will damage the proprietary, textured rubber compound.
Can I Mix Different Aromatherapy Bath & Body Oils And Refresher Sprays With My T Spheres Set?
The aromatherapy infusion in the T Sphere massage ball is a patented process with each set infused perfectly and specifically in line with the color and essential oil of that set. Therefore, you should use the matching oil line to accompany that specific T Spheres set. Follow the instructions for Refreshing your T Spheres above.
Can I Use Other Essential Oils With T Spheres?
We do not recommend using other oils with T Sphere products. The specific amount of oil infused into the product line is what their patented process is all about.
Disclaimer: Ballet Freak or T Spheres Inc. is not liable and will not replace any damages to the T Spheres set if you try to replicate the infusion process or refresh using other essential oil lines.